Sunday, August 30, 2009

Want to Earn Free Merchandise?
Have an online E-party.
The first 5 people who book an E-Party (with sales of $100 or more) will receive this hostess special package for free! (Please mention that you saw this on my blog)
MSRP $47.50
Normal Hostess Price $22.50
First 5 People to host with sales of $100 or more Pack


Hostess Special Package includes:
1-Ballerina Duffle Bag
5-Assorted Colored Clippies
3- Basic Animal Print boutique Bows (The three Animal Print Bows consist of: 1-Fuchsia Zebra Print, 1-Leopard Print, 1-Pink Leopard Print)
1- Hair Bow Holder- Your choice of (Fuchsia, Pink or Black Only)

This is the Hostess Special for September 2009
MSRP $47.50 and is giving to the hostess in the month of September 2009 for $22.50

First 5 People to host with sales of $100 or more get this package for free!

Go to http://www.shimmyshimmybowtique.com/Articles.asp?ID=132
For more information on our great E-Party's.

5 comments:

  1. Hi ~ I want to do this right away. I filled out your form but it says verification code wrong. I don't see any code or even a place to put the code at. My email is in my profile, get in touch with me. I'd like to host the e-party on my review blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ginny,
    I have fixed the issue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling blog!

    Smooches,
    Sassy Chica

    visiting from sits

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMgoodness, your hairstyles are beautiful. I will have to show my girls tomorrow. Have a great SITS day!

    ReplyDelete