Sunday, August 23, 2009

Shimmy Princess







After a couple of days of having Shimmy go to school with a headband, she turned around and told me that she wanted to have a different hair look. When I asked what she had in mind, she responded "I just want to look like a Shimmy Princess". She went into detail of what she wanted her hair to look like...A braid that goes from the top side of her head downwards and a smaller braid to the other side going down and tied in the back and the back hair down with curls. So this is her idea of a Shimmy Princess. The girl knows what she wants and she let me know if a curl was out of place. At the end she was eager to go to school to show her new do.

7 comments:

  1. She is such a beautiful girl and that hairstyle is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stuff! I just stumbled upon your site from some links from one of my followers! I just added your blog to my right sidebar under "Other Amazing Hairstyle Sites". Keep up the great work!

    Mindy
    Adopt a 'Do - Cute Girls Hairstyles

    ReplyDelete
  3. So CUTE! I love what you did there, that takes some serious talent! Great blog!

    Happy Blogging!

    Angela from Angela's Soliloquy

    We SITS have to stick together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm stopping by from SITS. Her hair is so adorable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. She is adorable! And I am totally in love with your tutu's! I have a thing for tutu's! too too pretty : ) Stopping over from SITS. I came because of your fun name! It rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, visiting from SITS.

    I wish I had known about your site last week. My daughter went to her first big school dance and I paid $60 to get her hair styled. I could have done this myself. Next time I'll know better!

    I see that you love interior design. Hope you'll stop by sometime. I write about styling your home on a budget.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found you - YEAH! I'll be adding you to my hair heroes on my blog at http://funfrillsnmore.blogspot.com
    Amie

    ReplyDelete