Thursday, June 25, 2009

Well, It's been a busy week! Out of all days I had the hardest day today! I had a bad night sleep and I woke up very tired. Doing my daughter's hair was a challenge since I might have had only 2 hours of sleep. (Bad ear infection & hubby snoring). So, I did the best I could and I think my Shimmy looked adorable for her kinder promotion!

It turned out to be a great day. Shimmy thinks that school is over for good! HEHE! Little does she know that its only the beginning. My Shimmy has a hard time going to school half day for kinder. She's not going to be a happy camper when she starts 1st grade full time.

School for my kids start a week from Monday. Yay! 3 kids in school full time 1 more to go! My youngest missed the kinder cut off by 8 days! What a bummer! Well, he is my baby so I will do the best of it and give him more of my time!






No comments:

Post a Comment