Sunday, June 14, 2009

Well, I hope you all had a great weekend. I had a busy one. I started reorganizing my office-storage-craftroom-studio-showroom-leave me alone when the door is close room! Yes, one room serves all those purposes and much much more! I like to call it....mmmm..."MY ROOM"!
It was kind of neat cleaning out MY ROOM! I found some product that I was suppose to take pictures of and add to my Shimmy Shimmy Bowtique website. Instead I put it aside and I well...forgot about them. Want to know what it is? Okay, I have a ltd amount of ballerina backpacks. Very cute! Instead of putting them for sale I think I will keep them and have them as giveaway prizes. What do you think? Add some Shimmy Shimmy product to it? Leave me a comment and tell me what you would like to see in the giveaway backpack. Bows? Headbands? or A ballerina necklace? Keep checking back with us. I will be posting a picture of the backpack and start the giveaway soon!

1 comment:

  1. Ana, you are too funny! You never said this was going to be a format for your comedy!

    Great job! I enjoy visiting your site and trying new things on my princessesesssss.

    ReplyDelete