Tuesday, June 30, 2009





Summer vacation is here! With all the family activities that I had planned for my kids, I haven't had much time to do my Shimmy's hair. My kidz go to school year round and I only have 1 week (this week) to pack in as many summer activities as I can. So far, we have gone to the beach, and had great picnics and have been going out for ice cream and bike rides around our home.
Shimmy's been sporting a lot of headbands lately & yes, I admit she's left the house once this week without brushing her hair! Yes, shame on me! But its either me or her when we rush! So to make it fair I didn't wear makeup. Yikes!
Unfortunately I didn't take pictures of either one of us! Maybe that's a good thing, right? Don't answer that! But I do have a couple of my friends and family sporting some of the headbands that I sell. They are great to wear when you don't have much time.

14 comments:

  1. Hi there :)

    Visiting via SITS from N Ireland.

    Where were you when my daughters were younger?!!! Your hair accessories are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I want a little girl!! Cute blog :)

    Saw you on SITS and wanted to give you some comment love <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog graphics, just coming over from sits to say HI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty headbands! I love to wear clips and such in my hair. I'm following.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree... I alwasy throw a headband in if sophia is having a bad hair day! precious bows. I guess you made them?? darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi stopping in from SITS. Your hair ideas are so cute, my girls are always looking for new ways to put their hair up.:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!

    Headbands look very creative. So cool! Headbands are a great accessory. :)

    From a SITSta. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh, how cute! Makes me want to grow my boys hair out so I can put a headband on them... almost :)
    VIsiting from SITS

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute headbands! and cute gals too! stopped by from sits to say hi =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the 3rd n the 4th ones esp!Great stuff here!!

    I'm coming over from SITS..Do bunny hop over to http://energizerbunnysmommyreports.blogspot.com/ and enter 3 great giveaways (I love all 3 :>)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cutie!

    Morning! Now following your blog.

    Checking in from sits. The big holiday weekend is almost here!

    Ms Cupcake
    Zen Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  12. You posted above me today on SITS! I love these headbands. Too band I don't have a daughter. Perhaps I could wear them for myself?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want my daughter to be young again!

    Visiting from SITS. Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  14. incredible braids and bow are unique! found your blog via sits. I'll follow!

    ReplyDelete