Saturday, May 23, 2009

Welcome

Do you sometimes see a hair accessory you like but you don't know how to use it? Or your not sure what style of hair its best used for?
Well, in this blog I will attempt to help, by researching and finding new and different ways to add all those cute, colorful and sometimes difficult to use hair accessories. I will show you different hair styles from up do's, everyday wear and anything in between. I will give you some ideas on how to add boutique style bows, hair spins, headbands, tiaras, etc.
Please know that I'm not a professional hair stylist. I like to accessorize the two princess in my life and after trying different hair styles on them I decided to share some of my strategies and knowledge. If you see anywhere on my blog a hairstyle that you consider yours, it probably is. If I see a cute hairstyle out on the street, on hair magazines or on the net, I will go home and try to master it. If I do I will share my outcomes.
I myself have an online hairbow boutique (www.shimmyshimmybowtique.com). Most of my hair do's will be accessorized by my own product but I will also show you how and where to get other hair accessories as well.
Please feel free to email me at anaberry@shimmyshimmybowtique.com with any new links, questions,comments or hairstyle ideas you might have.

1 comment:

  1. With two "princesas" of my own. This is a site I will definately follow. My daughters especially love visiting your ShimmyShimmy Bowtique, they say "Finally! Something for us!"
    -Alice ♥

    ReplyDelete